CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo Updates!

 Found pictures that I never uploaded onto the computer.

Valentines Day:




We went to the symphony in SLC and I wore my first prom dress. Oh, and my first pink outfit.


Snowboarding in  Fairview.








 More recently, we as a dinner date, we made egg rolls.
We followed the recipe and they tasted...uh not so great. So we packed away the remainder of our ingredients and tried again the following morning. We changed the recipe and voila! So good!



Oh then I dreaded my hair. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it. 





Because I love him.

4 comments:

Jin said...

Aww, I miss the symphony!! No better place to go and get dressed up! :) I am so surprised to see a picture of you wearing pink, haha, but you guys look good! You did dreads? Awesome, I can't seem to do that with my hair... ahahaha... was this just a one time thing, or are you leaving it like that?

MoonyMoMo said...

The dreads wash out in the shower. It just takes lots of product to make 'em. =)

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

Cute pink dress...yummy looking egg rolls...love the dreads

Negri Up North said...

mmmmmmmmmmm egg rolls.

Please send the recipe! (the improved)