Last night I had a nightmare that the cows we're dying because I wasn't feeding them enough. And then when I did feed them, I put too much Hershey's syrup in the milk and they wouldn't drink it. I couldn't remake their milk because I had to leave for a piano recital. Justly, I started to freak out because I didn't know what I was playing yet. Jessica was with me and she was telling me where it was going to be, and how we needed to leave an hour ago to get there in time. Oh and that I needed to get out of my work jeans and boots and get the smell of cow off of me. I called Julia and made her promise that she would help play at the recital. With that settled, I was almost ready to go when I got a text message from Julia's work, telling me that by going to the recital I would be violating the blah blah blah contract and wouldn't be able to come in anymore as an "intern". Basically, I was being fired from a job I didn't even have... through a text message.
I woke up with a pounding headache and a sore throat. Ignored the alarm and went back to bed.
Three hours later I rushed out the door not feeling any more rested.
I can literally feel the physical side affects of stress.
2 1/2 papers
2 piano tests
1 week.
It's go time.
But I really just wanna take a nap.
P.S. I think my dream shows that I'm still not completely over our cow dying (or maybe even Josie's death), the time I got fired over text message, and uh... Hershey's syrup.
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
I just wanna be okay, be okay, be okay. I just wanna be okay today.
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sorry my job sucked
Oh my! What a nightmare. One more week of school? I'm excited for you. Hang in there! You're cow died? :(
Love you Net Net.
I love you Nette. Sorry I wasn't more helpful in your dream. I loved your pics too. You're so photogenic. Very pretty.
I wasn't even in your dream! It doesn't sound like a nightmare...more like an Adam Sandler movie gone awry! hahaha Maybe you just need a remote to rewind things like in his movie "Click" which, by the way, had horrible language and I DO NOT recommend it! Anyway...you'll get through it and there's nothing like a crazy two weeks to help you appreciate the lulls in life.
Post a Comment