CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Positivity Practice

I'm not doing so well on the whole positive attitude. Not as well as I (and Trav for that matter) would like anyway.

So what's so good about today? I woke up early from a nightmare-- no that nightmare wasn't good. BUT I took the extra time to wash, blow dry and straighten my hair. I even braided in my elvish extension thingy. I feel pretty.

And now I'm back at the library listening to Pandora and finishing my Pride and Prejudice paper. It is a good day, I think.

Pride and Prejudice
Paper
Pandora
Positivity
Practice
Philosophy
Piano

...Today is a P day.

I feel like an Elf.

2 comments:

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

OooOOOO I like your day, elven lady

Negri Up North said...

You feel like an elf? Maybe one of those serious elves from Lord of the Rings...Music always improves my moods, maybe that would help.