I've been desperate to frolic among my tree friends. To search for dragons and discover new places.
Travis has been safe far too long and needs to recklessly (but "controlled" as he always reminds me) throw himself off a mountain.
He told me he was going to fix his problem and go four wheeling Tuesday night. I wasn't exactly invited and I work that night anyway.
So I cried.
Like a spoiled child I cried into his arms while he came up with ideas. Did I mention I have a very smart husband? He told me that if I can get comfortable driving the car (it's a manual) I can drive myself to his parents' house some mornings to ride the horses.
We mentioned the idea to his family yesterday and they were thrilled. Especially Chad who will be doing a lot of riding with me.
Who says dreams don't come true? That fairy tales only exist in story books?
All my childhood dreams are falling right into my lap. How did I get so lucky?
The only thing standing my way is that that wretched machine of a vehicle.
Oh and the random snowstorm in May.
Patience, patience.
Off to pretend I live in Little Women and fold Laundry.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Adventures?
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
so jealous of you riding horses!
I like how you use your imagination to make chores more fun and easier. And that you can ride horses. yay net! Let me know if you ever need a ride. I'll call in late to work.
Sometimes you remind me of Anne of Green Gables, only with a more elfish emphasis.
Every dream requires a little work. This way, we recognize when the dream comes true and appreciate it that much more!
Learning to drive a manual=work
Availability to ride horses no matter the transportation=dream come true!
Post a Comment