"I am suffocated and lost when I have not the bright feeling of progression."
Yes. Yes it is.
Awe! Such happy faces! I wonder what your kids will look like. Will they end up all blond with Italian eyes? Will they be dark with curly hair and light eyes? Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Oh Net, it is the best picture.
<3
awwww jeanette!! you look so cute!! SO does Travis!!
Very nice picture, I love how the aspens shoot up behind you guys like rays of happiness. Where was this picture taken?
It was taken at his Aunt Sue's house right after my bridal shower. They have nice gardens all around their house.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awe! Such happy faces! I wonder what your kids will look like. Will they end up all blond with Italian eyes? Will they be dark with curly hair and light eyes? Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Oh Net, it is the best picture.
<3
awwww jeanette!! you look so cute!! SO does Travis!!
Very nice picture, I love how the aspens shoot up behind you guys like rays of happiness. Where was this picture taken?
It was taken at his Aunt Sue's house right after my bridal shower. They have nice gardens all around their house.
Post a Comment