"We Mongols believe," Mongke [Genghis Khan's grandson] said, "that there is but one God, in Whom we live and in Whom we die, and towards him we have an upright heart." Spreading his hand, he added, "But just as God has given different fingers to the hand, so He has given different religions to people."
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
"We Mongols believe," Mongke [Genghis Khan's grandson] said, "that there is but one God, in Whom we live and in Whom we die, and towards him we have an upright heart." Spreading his hand, he added, "But just as God has given different fingers to the hand, so He has given different religions to people."
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I thought it was Satan who gave different religions...
"Nope, It was actually Big Bird"
That was Travis.
I realize I copy down a lot of his quotes, but he's just really funny!
I thought it was Bert and Ernie.
teehee
I'm sorry...that was such a bad joke.
LOL
I think it was ignorance that gave people different religions and God's mercy that gives each one a little light of truth. Satan just distracts everyone from finding the whole truth.
Post a Comment