Today was stressful. But I didn't cry. And I didn't hide under the covers. Julia gave me a good pep talk. It lasted me the whole day. But I'm ready to hide under the covers now.
Yay progress!
Trav's parents had tickets to the show, "Dirty Rotten Scandals." They couldn't make it so they gave the tickets to us last minute. It was so much fun! Lots of dancing, and pretty outfits.
And as everyone already knows, I just came back from a long weekend in Heaven.
I want to go back.
I really do feel blessed. I mean, I have so much. And I have adventures. ADVENTURES! All my life, all I wanted was adventure! adventure! adventure! And they're MINE!
BUT! At the same time. It's not like life is super easy. I'm working hard. And I would much rather not work so hard but I'm making so much progress!
It's cool.
I'm convinced that you haven't lived until you run across a fallen tree. And I mean RUN! The tree has to be wide enough for balance and long enough for speed! Oh and a lovely carpet of moss is required too. To make the soft fuff sound as you go.
P.S. Trav is leaving tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until Saturday night.
I'm going to hog the bed.
...and sleep with stuffed animals.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Past my bedtime.
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm so happy you got to go to Net Heaven for a bit. Everyone should get to go to their Earth Heaven once in a while (mine's the beach).
P.S. I totally hog the bed when Garek's gone. Where is Travis going?
A big ROTC event thing. He does training for a couple of days and it ends off with a huge competition thing where they have to do a bunch of military like things. Like dragging injured/dead stuffed bodies around and shooting things and flying in helicopters.
o goodness....I hope he has fun
You cutie! Whenever I have seen you outdoors on a hike or something, you can't help but to prance a little. Your arms are out to the side and you skip and frolic. Its truly your element. Glad you had a great trip!
Pictures? :D
Post a Comment