Halloween was AWESOME!
Trav's friend called us with extra passes to Lagoon.
So we set the friend up on a blind date with Dianna and went together meeting the friend's (Dan) sister and niece there for some of the rides.
And it was so much fun! I did wimp out on like three of the rides. Which is unfortunate, cause I'm 20 now. Not 12. I've been on plenty of rides. I should know by now that I won't fall out of my seat.
Oh well.
We went to a couple of haunted houses. One was really gory and bloody and sick. Travis hated that one.
The second had a clown theme and it was more like a fun house. Some people jumped out at you but mostly the girls were dressed cute and giggled a lot. And a lot of the people wore costumes that blended in with the walls so you didn't even seem them until they jumped. Oh and you wore 3-D glasses. AND they had cool music! I loved that house!
We also watched a bit of a hypnotist show. And apparently it was legit. We chased the volunteers down the parking lot to ask them. haha
So yeah, I want to go to more hypnotists shows and actually see the WHOLE show.
Oh and me and Trav also broke away from the group for a while and played the whack a mole game together. He won twice, I won the third time. We got a stuffed Taz. It was cute. haha
Only sad part about the night is we didn't bring a camera.
To top off the weekend, yesterday (Sunday) me and Trav stayed in bed late, made a huge breakfast (well Trav made the huge breakfast, I just ate it happily), skipped church, napped, and spent the whole day just hanging out and talking.
It was a lazy day. It was needed. It was perfect. =)
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Awesome! Glad it was a great evening!
Post a Comment