I have it my mind to not go to work today.
Now I just need someone to get it in their mind to cover my shift.
I'm thinking of becoming a librarian.
Julia gave me the grand idea of being a school librarian. Summers off.
I'm looking into it.
I'm also willing myself to do the dishes.
It's not going so well.
People talk about being at a crossroads. But it's so misleading when they do. A crossroads has only two options.
We have at least six.
Sex and the City reference: Is it possible that we've gotten so spoiled by choices that we've become unable to make one?
Yes, I still watch it.
But only when Travis isn't home. The break-up scenes make him sad.
I like school. I just don't like deadlines.
Dishes.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
A Whole Lot of Nothing
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment