Somebody make me steak.
Country fried steak to be exact.
Somebody fix my mouth so I can chew that steak!
I also want some baked ziti. But I don't wanna take the time to make it. I want it to puff in front of me, hot and melty.
Throw a couple of dad's chicken parmesan on that, will ya?
I also wouldn't mind some lo mein. Greasy from the dirty kitchens of Staten Island. And while I'm at it, sesame chicken over white rice and a bowl wonton soup. That would be bliss.
And to top it off, I would like a slice of cake. Okay maybe two or three slices... The kind mom used to make for my birthdays. Yellow cake with chocolate icing smothered in sliced strawberries and bananas. Mmm!
In case you haven't notice, the time has finally come. Two months of built up has finally reached a release.
It kind of sucks.
If I were queen for a day (well at least for today). I'd lie in bed under heavy covers in an airconditioned room with a pile of books at hand. People would bring me my greasy food, that I would of course share with my pet dragon who would snuggle with me in my bed.
Hey, if I'm queen, there will be dragons.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Queen for a day
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love you. I want you to be queen for a day. :)
That's funny that you said you want to be queen...
You'll find out why when you read your wedding present haha
Post a Comment