So recovery time is lame. I'm ready to eat normal food NOW!
Yeah, had my wisdom teeth pulled. And they paid me to do it. It was pretty awesome. Well, no. It actually kind of sucked. They had to monitor my reactions to the pain medication for 24 hours. So for like a day in a half, I laid in a tiny room. Needless to say, I was very cranky.
By the time Travis picked me up, my back and legs were so stiff, they hurt more than my swollen gums.
Oh yeah. And I look like a chipmonk. Garek is enjoying it.
And my breath smells really bad! Even if I do brush! Which is really hard cause I can barely open my mouth enough to shove in my toothbrush. It's worst than the pain! It's like 4 little rotting corpses sitting in the back of my mouth! Travis does not enjoy.
Also went to the vagina doctor earlier this week. I would call 'em by their real name but I won't attempt spelling it.
It was the second visit. They were actually able to do something with me this time cause I didn't pass out. Yay me!
I passed out the first time while the guy was describing methods of birth control. He was showing me all the little gadgets. It was too much to bare.
I don't do well in medical places! My imagination will completely run away from me and make the littlest things (like the pliers they use to open up your vag) into the most terrifying tools of torture!
I'm told I need to get over it. But I don't want to ever enjoy the hospital...
But yeah. They gave me a prescription for a birth control pill. But I really don't wanna do it. Don't really like the "uhh well, everyone reacts differently so we have no idea what the pill will do for you. So we'll just pick randomly!" Oh joy!
For more fun news!
Me and Trav have our little apartment! He's already moved in. So he can be closer to school (his fam lives in payson). I'm staying with Julia and Garek who are putting up with me so well! Seriously. They're awesome (Julia got me pudding and jello today cause I can't chew <3!)
But yeah, the apartment is 2 bedroom. We're using the second bedroom as the office/workout/toy space. We got all the furniture for our bedroom already. We have our couches and coffee table. And as an early wedding present, Trav's parents gave us their old kitchen table. Travis was excited cause he grew up eating at that table. It's way cute too! Everything matches and we're cleaning up the places. I really love it.
However, the most important luxuries about our new home are the following:
Julia and Garek are letting us borrow their air conditioner. It makes it possible to clean the place in the afternoons. And helps Travis sleep at night. We're very grateful.
AND Travis surprised me with a tv he brought at a yard sale. He hooked up my video games today. He's very good to me. ...hehe
So yeah. Life is good.
I feel very lucky to have fallen in love with someone as wonderful and healthy as Travis.
I'm grateful to have a family and to be marrying into a family who are all throwing support and major acts of service at us from all directions.
I'm so glad I have woman, who will always be my original hubby. For always giving me the support I need the moment I need it and for being wonderfully talented with a camera.
And yeah, needless to say: I love God. Like, woah, man. He's awesome. He humbles me often. =)
All in all. I have fat cheeks, Rotten breath, 2 months worth of cramps creeping up on me, Greasy hair, and a stiff neck. And I'm ridiculously happy.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
New beginnings?
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I so glad that you are happy to have a women for your first hubby. Does Travis know. :)
That was Garek...I think you're cute
You say "needless to say" too much. I always see needles first, which makes me think of needles california, which is a place I don't like. So it drives me nuts.
genetics genetics genetics!!! Take that Jeanetics! hehehehe
Love you, glad your happy.
Post a Comment