CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Goals

As always, I'm a goal oriented person. Hopefully, this time, I'll make more realistic goals. (I'm talking to myself here... I'm not weird. =P)

Personal:

- Yoga everyday! Tuesdays and Thursdays, yoga with Travis.
- Jog Tuesdays and Thursdays, and if you feel like it and time permits, Saturdays.
- Go to bed before Midnight on weekdays. (I crack myself up...)
- Just go to class. Please.
- Avoid double shifts at work. Balance your day. One long shift is okay. Two short shifts are not.
- Write! At least once a week.
- Read scriptures with Travis everyday.
- Pray with Travis every night. But this does not take the place of personal prayer. Keep praying.
- Write in a journal everyday.
- You're stinking beautiful. You know it so don't doubt it. Just freaking take care of yourself to stay that way! Pluck! Ah!
- Keep having fun. Have adventures.
- Take care of Travis. Let the poor kid get some sleep and stay active with him. He needs the adventures as much as you do.

Stay balanced.

Academic Goals:

- Read Chaucer! Respond.
- Write a personal response to everything you read in British Literature. This is will most likely be on this very blog. yay.
- Medieval Period artwork. Respond.
- Be active in the BYU literary world! Go to poetry readings, Devotionals, workshops, whatever! Just be involved!
- New Testament Journal. Stay after class to work on it so the inspirations are fresh!

That's it for now I guess.
Now before I go back to homework, I will indulge myself in finding prices for lovely little toys. =)

2 comments:

Gwennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwennifer said...

Great goals! I've been trying to get better about exercise and getting to bed on time too. So far, it's been going well!--admittedly, it's only been a week, but still!

Keep up the positivity! Love you!