CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Me and Travis took his horses up to Payson canyon last night.
He packed a picnic and a blanket. We had a short ride until we stopped in a field of flowers. We tied the horses up and laid the blanket down. After joking around for a bit, he got up to "water a tree".
He came back and sat next to me.
After I told him that I was glad we didn't have a cheesey romantic proposal, he pulled a ring box out of his jacket, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

I know. Half our wedding is already planned. I've been engaged. But I still squeaked. And jumped. And flailed my arms.

Needless to say, I have the real ring now.

...I've never spent so much time looking at my hand. haha

=)

3 comments:

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

yay!!!! how cute!!! I need to see! Yeah, thats all I did too, stared at my hand in admiration...i still do actually ^_^

Heather said...

:D That's cute! Horses...a field of flowers...oh Jeanette! You must be in heaven! :)

Me said...

...and where's the picture of the ring????

Got the blog addy from schmutz brew. :P