CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

When two people intertwine themselves with each other, it is hard to break their bond, even after the "break up".

He will always call. And I will always answer.
I will always ask him "random questions". And he will always, without hesitation, answer them in the most flattering of manners.
When he had fallen into a ditch, I could only offer words of comfort. But what he really needed at the time was a distraction. A newer friend to jump down in the ditch with him to pass the time until he finds the strength to dig himself out.

An old friend may have strengthen your foundation. But the new one will inspire you to climb to new heights.

What's a girl to do but sit back and watch the lives of her fellow characters play out on their own?
.
.
.
.

Writing fiction is powerful. You can control people. hehe =Þ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I though it was Devon, but then I got lost... As hatch would ask, is this a "true story" or is it true enough....

Heather said...

"Writing fiction is powerful. You can control people."
Agreed. :) I like it. (the whole thing!--not just the power bit. :P)

Anonymous said...

Hey woman post your updated Look Up poem and everything you put in your portfolio I want to read him. :)

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

I like it. Very wise words, Jeanette but its kind of sad too :(