CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Facebook Status Time!

Jeanette is sleepy.
Jeanette has dry skin.
Jeanette ran out of moisturizing lotion.
And almost misses the humid air of New York.

...Maybe not. Frizzy hair just isn't worth it.

Jeanette wants to go horseback riding.
And snowboarding too.
And Country Swing Dancing.
And those bright eyes sparkled blue.

hehe...

I want spring. Janice said I could use her back yard for archery. Haha, I'm scary. O=)
I also want school to start already. To get it over with and get my A's
I want my birthday to be over with. I always feel pressured to do something fun on my birthday.
Why in the world would I want to have fun?!

Crazy people.
Let them eat cake.
Hmph.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha baby you are crazy. I love and miss you, do what you want on your birthday, okay?

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

I love how you quote Marie Anntoinette...adds a Very powerful meaning lol