CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Horizons

My Dreams:






And Reality?







Trav is actually on the top of his climb here.

See?


You'll just have to take my word for the rest:

My yoga has never been this good. It has seriously taken me to a better place, emotionally, spiritually and physically.

Speaking of the physical, a day hasn't gone by where Trav and I didn't do something active. Among rock climbing, hiking, jogging, yoga, pilates, and even a long walk on some days, we feel more energetic and alive. Brutus likes it too.

I'm the thinnest I've ever been since my engagement to Trav... which happens to be the same weight I was the beginning of freshman year of college. (College's unhealthy eating made me gain weight but I lost it when dating the very active Trav). However, I am currently the strongest I've ever been in my life.

My writing has also been a huge part of my life. I'm actually beginning to believe that this is something I can make a career out of.

But in time. Step by step.



I am a lucky girl. 
And a happy one at that.



"So you're tired, But you're alive,
So open up your eyes 
And you can get your sleep when you are dead.
Kill the clock inside your head. 
Bring your normalcy to the edge
And watch it drown in the New Horizons."
Flyleaf <3

3 comments:

Me said...

You're reality looks like a blast!

Jin said...

I'm so proud of you, you look like you're doing great! Ah, now you've inspired me to challenge myself, too... :)

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

yay Jeanette and Yay for living life as you want it!