CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Inspiration

Jin inspired me. When I read her blog,  I think, "now that's someone who is living."
This thought is often followed by another, starting with the phrase: "When I graduate, I'm going to..."

When I graduate, I'll be free and therefore I'll be happy.
But I want to be happier now. (note the "er". I am happy. I just forget that I am in the midst of reading tangents by Kant)

Everyday, I'm going to find something that makes me happy.

Today, I have three:

1- I started practicing Greensleeves on the piano today. =)
2- "The distance is nothing when one has a motive." Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. Love it.
3- I see Trav tonight! For more than 3 hours! YEEEAAAHH!!

Kant's calling.

5 comments:

Jason said...

Oh cool, you are reading Kantian philosophy! That has got to be some heavy reading.

MoonyMoMo said...

Ah! You know him! Are you a Kant fan? Yes, it is incredibly thick to get through

Jason said...

I do not know him well enough to be a fan, but if I am not mistaking, Kant wis pivatol in the transition of European philosophy into the modern thought.

Also I think he followed his schedule on the dot, so tight that you could set a watch to his daily activities.

MoonyMoMo said...

Yeah, that's him alright. Crazy Kant... Soo fun...

Jin said...

Awwww, you flatter me! :) I'm glad I inspired you though, and good luck reading Kant, that's... yeah, took me an hour to read like 10 pages XD