Agitations and frustrations.
Decisions to make.
Some out of my control.
I'm happy. But I'm angry.
Not angry. Resentful.
Resentful of the pebble on my path. The one before the fork on the road. Ironically, this fork in the road is the typical fork. Only two choices. How rare is that?
But that damn pebble. Excuse me, dang pebble.
(It's a damn pebble).
You never think something so small can trip you up. Make you gripe and moan, hysterical like Mary Musgrove from Persuasion.
I trip. I sulk. I choose a path.
It's dark and crowded in here. The other way had it's shadows, I'm sure. But how do I know that now? I'm in darkness and that's all I know. And let's not forget the crowd, the crowd of the obstacles. Obstacles I can't even see! Boulders and rocks, fallen tree limbs, gnarled roots, pebbles. Now how do I manage this?
Is this another fork in the road? If I climb over a boulder or fallen log, do I end up somewhere different than had I gone around it?
Well that doesn't seem logical. But if the outcome is the same. Why am I stuck on making decisions.
Do I go around? Or do I climb over?
I think that pebble is stuck in my shoe.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
What do I have to say?
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Just take your show off and shake the pebble out and have it no more. Pebbles when in the way are annoying but they are easy to get rid of when you realize it is just a pebble.
Post a Comment