Today, I am absolutely outraged.
It is 11:55 P.M. So I have five more minutes to be angry and then I'll let go and start new.
The world disappointed me today.
It would disappoint me more often if I paid more attention.
I'm in a hateful place right now. It's wrong of me. And I'll let go. That's why I'm writing this post. Interesting how venting your feelings uninterrupted is such a relief.
This doesn't seem like such a vent but it once was.
I back spaced a lot in the past fifteen minutes.
It's now 12:10 A.M. I guess it's time to be calm again.
I am.
Being hateful isn't helpful. It makes things worst. Blurs your vision.
It really does.
No wonder everything is so crazy.
Maybe one day I'll get to the point where I won't need to vent anymore.
This works for now.
So what now?
If we take care of ourselves, we can take care of others.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Look for Solutions
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey, we're only human. :) sometimes I vent in my journal and it's always embarrassing looking back at it cause my handwriting looks psychotic, lol. I hope you feel better! *hugs and ice cream*
Post a Comment