"I am suffocated and lost when I have not the bright feeling of progression."
Spry Canyon, Zions National Park:
Oh my crap! I have to admit, I'm a little worried about all this adventure your having. Be sure Dad doesn't see these pics. Very impressive Nett!
yay Jeanette!!!! You did it! I'm so proud!
Have no such concerns! Just know that I'm learning the skills I need to take me to my environments of true happiness, safely. And it may look scary, but I'm convinced that driving is more dangerous.
WOW.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my crap! I have to admit, I'm a little worried about all this adventure your having. Be sure Dad doesn't see these pics. Very impressive Nett!
yay Jeanette!!!! You did it! I'm so proud!
Have no such concerns! Just know that I'm learning the skills I need to take me to my environments of true happiness, safely.
And it may look scary, but I'm convinced that driving is more dangerous.
WOW.
Post a Comment