Zions: Angel's Landing, 2009
Hot Pots, somewhere in Utah 2010
Somewhere in Idaho, 2010
And finally, Zions: Subway 2010 (two days ago).
Inside the slot canyon.
Nope. No repelling. But a great intro to canyoneering.
Our trip this weekend also included cliff jumping, swimming, minor climbing (we had fun climbing the cliffs we were jumping off of) and of course, dinner and games with friends. Travis also had some very manly time doing hard core canyoneering with Ryan while the rest of us did small hikes.
As for the repelling, Travis and I made a deal. He did a backflip off a 25-30 ft cliff and I am going to repel by the end of the month. But it's okay. I'm reading a book.
Point of this entry?
I love my life.



6 comments:
Aww, I loove these pictures! :D Especially the ones from your last trip! We need to hang out so you can tell me about your adventures! <#
Yay! Looks so fun!
Great times! Aren't you glad those poetic words of rage didn't last like the memories of these great adventures?! Yeah...great times!
I have two responds for this post:
1st - Fun! You guys are so cute, great pics!
2nd - You guys are crazy! Angel's Landing! Cliff Jumping! Exciting! Fun! And scary! But cool. Don't tell Dad. ;p
the more and more I look at this pictures it makes me happy. I'm so glad you found someone so right for you and that takes you on your adventures. We should go to goblin valley...I want to look for Dragons..Rhett said there were dragons there
These pictures are great woman! It makes me so excited to go with you! Let's climb this week!
Post a Comment