I don't think it was a question... I stop saying that to Garek. Why do I need him or anyone to validate that I'm not fat? Doesn't solve anything. you only think you're fat when you allow yourself to think that. Change your perception and you're no longer fat. It's very awesome. But anyone, I don't think that was the point of the blog. Travis continues to surprise me with his witty comments. Keeps thing interesting, eh Net?
3 comments:
hahahahaha
me: I feel fat
my husband: well do something about it
me: *evil eye*
hahahahaha
lol! Travis, you won't get away with avoiding the question forever. ;-)
I don't think it was a question...
I stop saying that to Garek. Why do I need him or anyone to validate that I'm not fat? Doesn't solve anything. you only think you're fat when you allow yourself to think that. Change your perception and you're no longer fat. It's very awesome.
But anyone, I don't think that was the point of the blog. Travis continues to surprise me with his witty comments. Keeps thing interesting, eh Net?
Post a Comment