I drove on the freeway yesterday! That's right, with a manual. Yup. Drove all the way to the Sperry home.
Now all I need is more practice driving uphill and in stop and go traffic. Then, I will be unstoppable. I'm coming my dear ponies!
I know. I'm awesome. But there's something even cooler than that! Cooler than Jeanette conquering that beast of a machine? Is that possible? Yes. Yes it is.
Jeanette Sperry, formerly known as Jeanette Negri, a.k.a Ja-pain-in-the-net, a.k.a. El Destructo, a.k.a the angriest girl in high school.... has successfully controlled her temper.
Isn't that only the coolest thing you ever heard?
But it gets better.
After I did NOT scream, shout, snap and attack my dear husband, I managed to even sit down with him and express myself in a super calm, non threatening manner. AND I was even open to hear his side. ...I'm not sure if I even know who I am anymore. haha
But the point, dear friends, is that I made progress! And I'm becoming the woman I want to be.
P.S. The upper management people are coming Thursday to watch me run a shift. I know it's gonna be fine. But wish me luck anyway. Eeek.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Accomplishments
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good luck!
And I am so proud of your accomplishment! Is it possible that the success of your exorcism of anger has caused the anger to find a new individual to possess....... specifically, me? Yes, I am afraid that while you considered yourself to be the angry girl in high school, i now believe i possess the same anger =[ I find myself flipping out on Ken and not being able to control myself...
However, I am taking your advice, reading books that you mentioned (The Five Languages of Love and Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus) and hopefully i can understand and learn to control myself.
Nettie, you're truly inspiring and I am so happy with all of the progress you have made. You always push me to better myself and your advice never seems to fail. You have inspired me to start making the same steps of progression and learning how to deal with problems such as anger.
I love you Nettie.
P.S. I recognize this song ;)
(It makes me want to see Hok and Jamie dance)
Boy did that bring back flash backs to my early marriage days.
I always sayt me and my hubby have brought great balance to eachother; I learned how to express myself in a non-angry more respectable manner, and my man learned how to open-up and talk about how he felt.
Isn't marriage great! It's oooOOOOooozzing progress!
hey, how'd you get the music thing up? You'll have to show me.
Post a Comment