CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Imagination

So Travis and I (is that grammatically correct?) felt very light headed earlier today. We both had headaches and only felt relief when we took a step outside.

At first, we thought Trav's consistent farting was making it hard to breathe.

But then I had a thought. What if it was a gas leak? Or Carbon Monoxide?

So we checked our fire alarm (cause some alarms have a CO detector too).
No batteries. Hmmm... Smart.

So off to Walmart we go! To buy a CO detector and batteries.

Thirty bucks later, we find that there is no Carbon Monoxide in our household and that our fire alarm, when it has a battery, is fully operational.

It's comforting.

So what caused the headaches and lightness to the head?
My next guess: Homework. Tis a sickening thing. Mhm.


On another note: Trav just started half singing, half humming The Music of the Night from The Phantom of the Opera.

...He's hot.
hehe

3 comments:

Negri Up North said...

I didn't know you had a blog too! Glad there's no CO in your house.

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

Yeah, that is a relief not to have CO. Travis singing from Phantom....i like him more and more ^_^

Me said...

Glad you have detector now, go preparedness! Hmm, I should check ours.

And singing Phantom of the Opera, what excellent taste.