"I am suffocated and lost when I have not the bright feeling of progression."
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
P.S. Answers would be appreciated.
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Blake nick named me "passion flower" because when something is important to me, I put all my energy into it. I think by nature, I am a passionate person. I tend to put too much energy into too many things. Relationships, projects, hosting...I can't help myself. Its just my personality. To live with passion I think has more to do with identifying things that interest you and doing them to the best of your ability. Taking pride in your work and your fundamental beliefs...that's living with passion, aka living with purpose.
Does this have something to do with brother dearest? Just curious One thing I have learned thru life is passion is in everything, just about anyway ^_^ Anything you do because you like it or enjoy it is a passion, maybe in various degrees but it is all passion. If you didn't have passion for something you would be just sitting there with a blank face. Even people who say its not good do debate with passion are silly because debates are nothing but passions. haha. Anyway, of course we live with passion and anyway who thinks thats bad are uses it in an insulting way has not learned much from life just yet.
3 comments:
Blake nick named me "passion flower" because when something is important to me, I put all my energy into it. I think by nature, I am a passionate person. I tend to put too much energy into too many things. Relationships, projects, hosting...I can't help myself. Its just my personality. To live with passion I think has more to do with identifying things that interest you and doing them to the best of your ability. Taking pride in your work and your fundamental beliefs...that's living with passion, aka living with purpose.
"Do we live with Passion?"
Um, yeah...
I apologize ahead of time if I come off a little dry, but that is who I am.
Passion means strong feeling.
Do you love?
Do you hate?
Do you get excited?
Do you get bored?
Judging by your past post I can say you definitely live with passion.
Maybe not the answer you were looking for, but that is what I thought of in response.
People are passionate by nature. Even when they don't think they are being passionate, they are!
Does this have something to do with brother dearest? Just curious
One thing I have learned thru life is passion is in everything, just about anyway ^_^ Anything you do because you like it or enjoy it is a passion, maybe in various degrees but it is all passion. If you didn't have passion for something you would be just sitting there with a blank face. Even people who say its not good do debate with passion are silly because debates are nothing but passions. haha. Anyway, of course we live with passion and anyway who thinks thats bad are uses it in an insulting way has not learned much from life just yet.
Post a Comment