"I am suffocated and lost when I have not the bright feeling of progression."
I think I lose myself in titles, stereotypes, images and extremes.Shut up and just live.
I lose myself in it too. Plus, to your last blog, maybe we should have mom come out and live with you. Think your grades will improve? haha...i love mom..don't judge me.
The very thought just scared me straight.I think I'm cured. haha
and I quote a little Netty from my memory... "Shutup is bad, be quiet is good!" or maybe it was someone else who always told me that... ;p
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I lose myself in it too. Plus, to your last blog, maybe we should have mom come out and live with you. Think your grades will improve? haha...i love mom..don't judge me.
The very thought just scared me straight.
I think I'm cured. haha
and I quote a little Netty from my memory... "Shutup is bad, be quiet is good!" or maybe it was someone else who always told me that... ;p
Post a Comment