CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ridiculous

Sooooo... My whole body aches. I have constant headaches, a persisting chill and I'm incredibly hungry but the thought of food makes me wanna wuhhhblaaaarrrggggg.

That's how I translated the sound of throw up.... Nice huh?
It reminds me of the sound Jean Claude Van Damme makes in Bloodsport.
Which who, by the way, I just googled, is a rather good looking fellow.

Anywho. I do believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, that getting married during the school year was the worst decision I ever made in my entire life!

Both me and Trav are dying.
This isn't fun!
We have to do hw during our honeymoon. ...Yeah, we'll see how well that goes.

I struggle reading Old English more so than usual cause of this dang headache. This sucks.

Alas, there is mercy. For in less than two days, I will be sealed for all eternity with my Travis. And despite the unnecessary, stressful surroundings of such an event, nothing can take away the joy from such a blessing.


... I just took a few bites of Ramen. Oh the regret. The regret!!

1 comments:

Gwennifer said...

OH MY HECK, THAT'S TODAY!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!