It's 11:43pm.
I'm in the UVU library.
Got a lot of work done tonight. More to do but I needed a break.
Trav is sucking up every last minute in this joint.
Trav makes me happy. He's purrrrdy.
And when he gets frustrated with his homework he starts muttering.
And he takes his feet out of his shoes. And chills at the computer bare foot.
I HATE it when people do that. I really don't like feet. But I'm so in la la land over him I find it endearing.
I gross myself out.
Ew.
So I got my wisdom teeth out, right? A couple of weeks ago? So now there's holes in my gums. A piece of lettuce is stuck in one of 'em. I can't get it out. It's rather uncomfortable.
Travis is afraid it's going to rot in there and make my breath smell like rotten corpses again. Then I get to be angry with him when he refuses to kiss me. Oh the joy.
It makes me sad when I see pictures of old friends half naked on facebook. Okay, not half naked. More like 75% naked. It's like free porn. It's terrible. Why?
Gaross.
They turned off the lights. Time to go.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Pro Travis Mood
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment