I'm going to be a Sperry.
And I'm excited.
This wedding stuff is kind of bugging me though.
I'm indecisive about dresses. I would rather get a cheap dress and spend the money on alterations. The idea of spending money on a one time outfit kills me inside.
I was very decisive on rings. But the store isn't moving quick enough for me.
I'm still convincing myself that an open house is not only a wonderful idea but would actually save us a whole lot of trouble.
I'm excited for my small reception. But I'm still reminding myself that an open house is still necessary after the lovely reception.
My stomach twists in little knots when I think about how much everything costs. And I'm getting a good deal too!! Oye.. this is no way to live.
I'm grateful to have friends, family and future family with wonderful talents that are willing to make this wedding beautiful on a low budget.
The idea of spending a fortune on a one day thing kills me inside... just a little bit.
I just don't think I'm a wedding person.
...
I guess I really don't want to be in a tough spot so early in the marriage. Financially, I mean. I'm only a noodler after all and I can only work so many hours during the school year.
It's time for bed. No more worrying.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Wedding
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 1:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Just communicate...if you don't want a reception, say the word and its off. If you don't want to look at anymore dresses...then be done. If you don't really want anything but a sealing, just say so. I support what you want.
Post a Comment