I want a pet pokemon.
Super Mario Brothers 3 make me mad.
I need to wash my hair. Why didn't I do that today?
I'm hoping we'll go to Washington.
Ray's gums are being dumb. Stupid gums. Stupid teeth. Stupid drugs that arn't working.
Stupid.
I judged people. Always. Like I'll meet a person. And I'll judge them. And then I'll see them again, and I'll judge them again. And I'll keep judging them until the judgments become good ones. Then I don't judge them so much anymore.
The smell of noodles haunts me.
My mouse is being stupid.
The computer mouse. Not the creature.
I can't keep mice. They make me sad. I feel like when they run on their wheel, they're trying to escape. It's hard not letting them out.
Hi pretty...

Haha....
Oye, I'm a sad little girl.
But I'm happy. So it's okay.
Peace.
Yeah... I just said that.
...Ew.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Go to bed little girl.
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 1:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment