CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bit of Advertising

I just got my new snowboarding pants! And I only ordered them yesterday. They're black with blue and I'm in love! Very warm and snug and I'm so excited to go snowboarding again!! Only 75 bucks.

Still looking at jackets.
And I looked at the season passes. Looks like for a full time college student, it will be close to 200 bucks.
It'll be worth it.
So yeah. Lots of money. Too bad I don't like working.

It's okay though. I want a car. But I won't get one. I figured my lovely long board (his name is Alcatraz) well work for transportation. =)

...I know. It's only snowboarding pants. Not really a big deal. But it's MY snowboarding pants. hehe

I'm so ready for winter. And for school. Ray would kill me for saying that. But I need to focus on something. My brain is rotting. And winter will be so much fun! And then summer will come again. And next summer for sure I will be working my butt off like no other. And THEN I will be buying two snowboarding passes that November. ...0=)

...I'm a freak, leave me alone.

1 comments:

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

I'm so jealous! I want to buy my own snowboarding clothes....I will have to convince Garek in some way...hmmmm.
and next November, 2 passes...OOooooOOOooooOOO