CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yay for talking about myself...

I felt like delaying my homework for another hour, so here we go.

LAST
1. Last beverage→ Water
2. Last phone call→ boy
3. Last text message→ John
4. Last song you listened to→ I Miss You by Blink 182... yes I'm a bit obsessive.
5. Last time you cried→ Uhh dunno..

HAVE YOU EVER
1. Dated someone twice → Yup. Sometimes you just need to be reminded that someone smells bad. =P
2. Fallen asleep in class? → Not anymore. =/
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Don't think so.
4. Lost someone special?→ Nope.
5. Been depressed? → Nah, just moody.
6. Cried during a movie? → Who hasn't? Gladiator, The Notebook and Brave Heart especially.

FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
1. Green
2. Blue
3. Green
4. Blue

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends → Yes, over the course of my life I've made new friends...
2. Fallen out of love → No, that's a stupid term.
3. Laughed until you cried → Not nearly enough.
4. Met someone who changed you--> No. That would be exhausting.
5. Found out who your true friends were --> I don't like that phrase either.
6. Found out someone was talking about you→ Yeah! Heather accidentally sent a text to me she meant for someone else. Haha =P
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ Not on blogspot friends! =)
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → ummm all of em!
9. How many kids do you want to have→ eh.. maybe 4-5.. maybe 3. Whatever happens..
10. Do you have any pets → No! Heather and Dianna won't let me! hmph!
11. Do you want to change your name→ No, I'm still recovery from the missing A in my middle name on my birth certificate.
12. What did you do for your last birthday→ Worked. Haha. but people were good to me after work =)
13. What time did you wake up today → 10ish
14. What were you doing at midnight last night → On my way home.
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → My bottle of water to get cold in the fridge
16. Last time you saw your father- Last summer. =(
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life -→ Uhh.. more money.
18. What are you listening to right now → Still Blink. Just going through the songs now.
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Was this questionnaire thing originally on myspace?
23. What is getting on your nerves right now? → I ran out of water...

HOW ABOUT...
1. What is your name → Jeanette Maryann Negri ... See that, it's Maryann! Not Maryanna! 19 years of Maryanna and now I'm MaryANN! It always reminds me of the white rabbit from Alice in World.
2. Nicknames→ Net, Ja-pain-in-the-net, El Destructo, Woman, Spaghetti, etc etc etc
3. Relationship Status → Single and Fabulous
4. Zodiac sign → Taurus-- Capricorn
5. Male or female → Female
6. Elementary → Mostly P.S. 4
7. Middle School → IS75
8. High school → Tottenville
10. Hair color → Dark Brown, some people think it's black.
11. Long or short hair --> Loooooong. =)
16. Height → 5'3-4"
17. Do you have a crush on someone → Nope.
18: What don't you like about yourself? → I'm lazy.
19. Piercings → Only one in each ear, sadly.
20. Tattoos → Nah.
21. Righty or lefty → Righty

FIRSTS:
22. First surgery → Never.
23. First piercing → My ears... I think second grade. They got infected and closed up though.
24. First best friends → Alex Hunt!
26. First sport you joined → haha... right.
27. First pet → Diamond! My kitty!
28. First vacation → Probably Germany but I don't remember that, sooo beach day!
29. First concert → Does In Flames and Lacuna Coil count? Or are those just shows?
30. First crush → Alexx.. haha this one is a boy though! From kindergarten. I gave him popcorn he game me cookies. It was lovely.
31. First kiss → gross.
32. First job → Wendy's.

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating → Just finished pot pie. Mmm
50. Drinking → I ran out of water!
51. Wearing → PJ's
52. I am about to → Write a sonnet for school. yay...
53. Listening to → BLINK!!!
55. Waiting for → A sonnet to magically produce itself.
56. Thinking → Well, now I'm thinking about that stinking sonnet!


YOUR FUTURE:
57. Want to live → Yes, living would be nice.
58. Want kids → Sure.
59. Married → Eventually.
60. Careers in mind → Whatever pays the bills.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes → Eyes. =)
69. Hugs or kisses → Depends on the person.
70. Shorter or taller → Usually taller, but I kinda wanna date a shorter guy one time. Don't know why.
71. Older or Younger → Whatever. As long if it's not scary or illegal.
72. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous IS romantic!
73. Nice stomach or nice arms --> Whatever looks nice.
74. Quiet or loud → Whatever happens to fit my mood.
75. Short or long relationship → Whatever happens. =) Preferably shorter these days.
76. Humorous or serious --> Humorous. I'll be bored with myself if the guy doesn't make me laugh.

HAVE YOU EVER:
78. Kissed a stranger → Umm.. once for a scavenger hunt we had to get a picture of us kissing a random guy. So there's a picture somewhere out there of me kissing some random byu kid on the cheek. haha
79. Been totally embarrassed in a public setting? Yeah! I try to hide it though.
80. Lost glasses/contacts → Yeah! I lose my contacts in my eyeball all the time! It hurts!
81. Cheated on a quiz/test ? → Yeah, and it didn't work! 7th grade math. My friend got a 90, and I still got a 60. What the crap!
82. Broken someone's heart → No, they all still got blood pumping through their veins, so I'm sure they're okay.
83. Had your own heart broken → No... again, still functioning over here.
84. Wanted someone you know you can not have → Yeah, Legolas. If only he were real!
85. Been arrested → Nope! I'm a good girl. =)
86. Turned someone down → Haha yeah.
87. Cried when someone died → No, but I got really upset and kind of ran away from the situation.
88. Toilet papered someone’s house? → No! Heather! You wanna do it! Let's do it!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → A little too much.
90. Miracles → Definitely.
91. Love at first sight → No, that's stupid. I believe in surging hormones at first sight.
92. Heaven → Ya.
93. Santa Clause → No. My earliest memory of Christmas was seeing dad eat the cookies. haha.
94. God --> Of course. =)
95. Kiss on the first date? --> No. Especially if it's a goodnight kiss! gross.
96. Angels --> Yup.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? There's plenty of people I like to be with right now.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? No, I'm not stupid.
99. Done something you regret? Duh.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Nope!

0 comments: