After a long, annoying day, I come home to the most magical words written in purple on my bathroom mirror:
No gentler wings
Could moonlight make
Than were stolen from her mind
The broadened arch
The translucent veins
Power. Hope. And longing
Have no fear my fairy
Have no fear my sweet
The day has gone
The night has come
The 'tween your kingdom's lay
So fly my dragon
Across the night
Reclaim what's yours til' dawn
For daylight brings
Love still stronger
Until the next turning of the tides.
Heather wrote this a while ago.
I copied it onto a piece of paper so there might be some punctuation error.
Regardless, Heather Stevens is wonderfully talented and surprisingly knows me well. =)
Thanks, Heather! <3
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Talented Heather
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh Jeanette...
Thank you. :) You left out the part where you wrote on our mirror first a good morning surprise that made us smile! :) but thank you. You're sweeter than you know.
I love you!
Post a Comment