Dear Mr. So and So.
You're annoying.
Our roof is falling apart.
I'm hoping that enough falls out that we can put up a sky light.
Then we can have our own greenhouse affect thing going on and save on heating. And grow plants!
And then birds can poop on it and we won't want to clean it.
So we'll have bird poop dripping into our pots instead of water... Mmm...
I saw a stray cat in Carriage Cove today.
My first instinct was to go feed him and be friends.
Then I thought of my mommy and I didn't want to feed him anymore.
Then I thought of Goldy Locks and I wanted to feed him again.
I just settled on crazy.
I don't wanna go to French.
I'm bored with myself.
I have a boogie.
sniff.
=)
Monday, February 9, 2009
ah.
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
There is something wrong with you. Just pick your nose and don't tell anyone.
When in doubt, always befriend the kitty :D
I love you site Net!
I laughed hysterically when i read this. It is you. All over. I miss you.
Post a Comment