"And I'd give up forever to touch you."
"I intend to hold you for the longest time"
"I need you to know that I care,
And I miss you"
"I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight"
"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want,
Where you can always find me,
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas,
And in the night we'll wish this never ends.
We'll wish this never ends."
"My Dearest Friend,
If you don't mind,
I like you join you by your side.
Where we can gaze into the stars.
And sit together.
Now and Forever.
For it is plain,
As anyone can see,
We're simply meant to be."
"I intend to hold you for the longest time"
"I need you to know that I care,
And I miss you"
"I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight"
"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want,
Where you can always find me,
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas,
And in the night we'll wish this never ends.
We'll wish this never ends."
"My Dearest Friend,
If you don't mind,
I like you join you by your side.
Where we can gaze into the stars.
And sit together.
Now and Forever.
For it is plain,
As anyone can see,
We're simply meant to be."
Thank you for taking care of my heart.
I don't want it back.



1 comments:
:)
I love that I just keep getting more and more insight to those lines you string together.
Post a Comment