Little Miss Multi-tasker has a hard time sitting still.
Little Miss Mult-tasker wishes someone would be online to distract her.
A fit of coughs.
Julia.
A fit of coughs.
A fit of coughs.
Little Miss Multi-tasker should be doing research.
Excuse me.
Little Miss Multi-tasker IS doing research.
However, it is slow.
Something else needs to be happening.
So is Little Miss Multi-tasker a multi-tasker?
Or does Little Miss Multi-tasker struggle with focusing?
But alas, I cannot explore this question now. Old friend, Holinshed, requires me to visit him in the library.
I once looked to the moon for salvation.
Then I asked the city lights to sing inspiration.
But now all I hear is the steady call of the mountain.
Steady as a beating drum.
Drum. Drum. Drum.
Calling me there. I will go there. And back again.
I crack myself up.
Release me from this cage of bones. Lend me wind.
Let me fly.
Fly you fools.
And root my spirit in your tree and stone.
Or was it rock and stone?
A wizard knows better.
What was that about focus?



2 comments:
You didn't need to cough my name, i got it from the "someone" part. lol. I don't think you need to focus. Your train of thought made sense to me.
A poetic tribute to the magnificence of your own mind. Love it!
Post a Comment