CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekly Updates

It's a good idea to run while listening to Disney's Mulan "I'll Make a Man out of You."
But it's a bad idea to go running without calories to burn. In fact, it's painful. Don't do it.

Yesterday, we decided to go to the park to study. But we forgot that the parks are reserved for unmarried couples who need a place to make out.
So we went for a long drive down Provo Canyon instead. And saw many deer.
Then we watched Harry Potter.
Never got to study.

I accidentally broke the passenger window on our car. But it's okay! Cause in two weeks Travis will have time to fix it... I hope.

I plan to take the last of my finals tomorrow. And then I will FINALLY send out thank you cards (don't judge me), buy clothes, print pictures, decorate and give that final push for my promotion (it's only been like what, six months?)

Oh and Trav is getting a motorcycle.

Yay!

2 comments:

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

hehe You made laugh with your park reservation comment. Motorcycles are so fun, I remember when Thom had one, good times. You should get your fam to help w/ thank you cards.
My in-laws wrote most of the thank yous for my wedding, I think they wanted to make sure people they knew got their thank yous in a timely manner, isn't that funny! hehe

PS - I deleted my original comment because of typos, incase you were wondering.