CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Homework time? No? Oh ok.

I'm anti people today.

They're mean to their kids. And teach their kids to be mean.
They scream.
They tell their neighbors that they're not doing it right.
They try to get fired so the government can pay for them to sit on their bums.
They gossip.
They're proud to post pictures of themselves half naked.


It makes me sad.
And I know the majority of people out there are great. And even the people above are beautiful.
But they should be beautiful somewhere away from me. Cause my throat hurts and I decided to be Queen of the Universe today.

Where's my dragon?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tell Blake all the time that "people suck"! There are plenty of goodies out there but some days it seems that I only run into the idiots. Take today, I had to slow down in a school zone to 20 mph but the guy in front of me thought it was necessary to keep going 20 eight block after!!! AHHHHH! I'm sick today too and it was the last thing I needed.

petite_de_pop said...

hey jeanette! i hope you don't think i'm some psycho-stalker. I've had one of these for awhile and heard you had one too so i decided to find you, would you mind being my friend on here?

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

I will find your Dragon, m'lady!

Negri Up North said...

Whenever I have "I hate people" days, I call my friend and we LAUGH and then I don't hate people any more.

Laughter...the best medicine!

PS--you can borrow my dragon..."he has the head of a camel, the neck of a crocodile, and ears like a cow..."
(Pete's Dragon)

Me said...

When is it my turn to be Queen of the Universe?