CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yay for Learning!

So didja know that on most laptops there's a button that disables your touchpad?
Like right on your laptop! You press and poof. No more control of the mousie.

...I didn't. My mousepad hasn't worked for the past two days. I was so upset. Then I saw The Button. It's right next to my Power Button. And it has a picture too. Of a finger touching a square. The light next to it was glowing.

I pressed it.

And the light went off. And behold. My mouse is alive again!

I'm tempted to touch it again. Just to know that it is I, after all, who has all control.
... but I'm too scared that it won't turn back on again... or off rather.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad it was nothing serious. You take control girl!