I just wrote a whole long entry about an epiphany and all that jazz. But it was taking too long to get to the point so here it is:
I'll never be a great student or career woman. I'm accepting that.
I'm not gonna stop trying. But I'm gonna stop pushing myself through the assignments and start enjoying them... after finals.
It's just not as important to me.
My personal relationships, life experiences and many, many adventures are.
I wonder why I have to keep assuring myself of this. Oh yeah. Cause I suck a school. =P
"I guess people aren't really forced to change unless they move far away."
Jin is quite the genius.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Yay for more Self Discovery
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
For some reason the memory that keeps popping up in my head when I read these last couple of post is you coming home from elementary school, balling, because you got a B.
You so funny Net Net.
lol I'm with Me. I remember you coming home in high school crying because you got a 92%. I think you are a great student.
However, Self discovery is a very important thing, have fun and good luck.
Welp,I'm a C average student now. And yes, I do cry about it every time.
Post a Comment