CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Too little time.

There's so many books I wanna read.
So many things I want to write.
So many hobbies I want to learn.
Places to see.
Things to experience.
Money to make.
A calling to fulfill.

I'm not complaining. Not even in the slightest. I like having tons to do. It's exciting for me. But when? WHEN?

I think I'm only gonna take a break on Sundays for now on.
However, today was Sunday and I come home with a bruised shoulder, broken fingernails, grass stains, and the lovely stench of sweat. Mmm.

And I really wanna take a shower but I can't get this bracelet off!!! Somebody help...

Ah screw it. I hope you're waterproof.

2 comments:

Heather said...

...I know you were trying to get closer to God with your Sunday...but last time I checked he doesn't bruise shoulders or break fingernails...but maybe I'm wrong...

Anonymous said...

Net, I just caught up on the last couple weeks of blogs and I must say, I got a pretty good laugh out of it. You're brilliant!