CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

After careful consideration...

People always ask dumb questions.
So they get dumb answers.
Why?
Cause I don't know what I like apparently. Soooooo.... After careful thought, I decided what I like. And anyone who reads this is usually bored at work, so yay for entertainment! =P

My favorite color is GREEN. I always wear blue. Everything in my room is blue. Blue is magical. But Green is better.

My favorite movie is Memoirs of a Geisha. I like the pretty outfits.

My favorite book is NOT Little Women. It's The Ordinary Princess. I once tried to make Jeff read it. I found it under the driver's seat of Chris's car (?) with the cover ripped off. It broke my heart. And he look terrified when I found it. Rightfully so.

My favorite poem (I often forget I have one) is "A Valediction Forbidding Mourning" by John Donne. Donne drives me mad but he is lovely.

My favorite season is autumn. I LOVE wind!
Wind and dirt make me happy.

If I had to pick a favorite band it would be Blink 182. (of course!)

I'm a Pepsi girl. But I drink Mountain Dew more often. Jeff was obsessed with it. And I'm obsessed with him. So it makes me happy to drink Dew. I'm not psycho.
If you want to make me happy, buy me Yoohoo. If I'm mad at you, buy me Pink Lemonade. It always makes me feel loved. Not sure how that works yet.

I like the smell of gas stations, fire, and even sometimes, cigarettes. But I hate those smells on my clothes. The best smell in the world is dirt or grass.
The worst smell in the world were Mommy's farts. ...or maybe the farts of the Indian children that ran around the library... Not sure. But it's close.

I feel most at peace in the Mountains. I'm a rock and tree person.

I associate the Moon with God. I know, it doesn't work.

My favorite time of day is obviously the night. But I can appreciate any time. Just not afternoons. I HATE afternoons. Sunrises, Mornings, sunsets, twilights, midnights, late nights... whatever! All beautiful! Afternoons are only good for naps. Nothing else.

My favorite animal are ponies. When I say ponies I mean horses. Every boy I've met from Idaho corrects me whenever I say ponies. It bugs 'em. haha

If dragons were real, they would be my favorite animal. Maybe.
I really like wolves too. But I didn't start liking them until I dated a guy who was afraid of 'em.

I prefer cats over dogs. But I still want a dog. ...and a cat. And a duck named Pluie. Oh yeah, and a dragon. =P

If I could have any super power, it would be teleportation.

I like to pretend I'm adventurous, but really I'm just a dreamer.

I really don't like large social gatherings. I hate group dates and I'm not a big fan of the double dates but I can handle 'em. I much prefer one on one.

I'm really competitive but I perform ten times worst when I'm trying to impress someone. It's frustrating.

I think pianos and violins are the most beautiful instruments.
But I think bass players are the hottest.

I think the sexiest part of a guy's body is his back... if he has a good one anyway.
And I'm not picky about the guys I date. My dating record is proof enough. =/
I will date a guy longer if he buys me nice things. My love can be temporarily bought.
The biggest turn off is when a guy is crying. I know it has to happen sometime but he CAN'T cry more than I do. It's just not okay!

I like my head to be pet when I'm sick.

The greasier the food, the better.
The dirtier the restaurant, the better the food.
Chips and Salsa is my comfort food. Especially with Pepsi. But I don't always need to be comforted when I'm eating it. It's just good stuff!
I prefer Sprite with Chinese food.
I like ice cream. But it reminds me of Mom, so I don't eat it too much.
That's another turn off. Dated a guy who ate ice cream for comfort. Freaked me out. Not okay.

I would be a vampire over a werewolf.
I would definitely be a ninja over a pirate.
But elves are my favorite.
V
V
V
V
I'm kind of a nerd. Until I'm in the same room with a true nerd. Than I'm a noob.

I like to talk about myself. That's why this entry is so long. =)

Night night.

4 comments:

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

Jeanette, you are awesome and I learned more facts about you! I'm at work (you nailed it) and I had to control myself not to laugh to hard or loud about mom's farts. You're just awesome.

Heather said...

We had a duck at work the other day...it just came up and stared at us all through the window...it made me think of you...but then I forgot to tell you... :)
It was a happy day.
You make me happy.

Jin said...

I am at work too... XD
Hey, you're more adventurous than me!
Love you! :)

Gwennifer said...

This entry made me all kinds of happy. You're so neat :D

Can't wait to see you next fall!