Devin might lose his job!
He works in the NY Public Library. It's a GOVERNMENT job!
I'll admit it. I don't really understand the whole economy thing or know exactly what's going on. But isn't the Government suppose to make more jobs available when things go bad? Ya know, pump some money back in the economy?
And it's not just him! So many people in the Library systems nation wide lost their jobs.
I wonder which rich old fart is getting richer from this wonderful scheme.
This is the STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard!
I love my Noodles job!
(Oh, and Devin's job is to teach illiterate adults to read. Yeah, so let's fire him and shatter the dreams of more over the hill uneducated, jobless dudes. Jerks.)
Saturday, April 18, 2009
I'm mad!
Posted by MoonyMoMo at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment