CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Responsible

I don't run around like a headless chicken for every single test.
But I'm a heck of a lot more chilled than all the other crazies going to my school.

I've officially decided that everyone in my American Literature class and my French class (With a few exceptions including my teachers--they're pretty cool) have giant knotted sticks up their bums. And in some cases, maybe even a rusty wrench.
But hey, if they can look at themselves in the mirror every morning and smile, then what's problem?
They'll think I'm immature and a retard, and I'll think they're crazy. And we can still all live happily ever after.

I've also decided that I'm gonna take a couple of history classes to fulfill my civilization credits. I need to get back to my kind of people. Besides, history used to be my favorite subject over everything! If something clicks, maybe I can minor in it find something I would want to get a Masters in.
They also have a history class devoted to only France. I figured taking the class in English would be a big help before taking it in French. haha

Until then, I got this term in the bag. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha baby I wish I wasn't one of those crazies. I envy you. This semester will be great for you. I love you love you love you!

Heather said...

:) I like how you used the word bum...

You make me happy Jeanette. :)

Helpul hints for mormon chicks said...

:)